Love Drama Seeks ‘THE ONE’ for Drama Worker Role
DRAMA WORKER OPPORTUNITY
Position: Drama Workshop Manager & Director
Company: Love Drama
Location: Edinburgh & The Lothians
Starts: Jan 2015
Love Drama is an independent drama education company based in Edinburgh. Love Drama runs weekly drama classes, holiday camps and school workshops for ages 4-16 and has been since 2009. Love Drama is known for its fun and energetic approach to drama using improvisation and devising as a basis for exciting drama experiences. Love Drama exists to inspire confidence and creativity in all its participants.
You are a passionate and dedicated drama facilitator who is ready for a challenging and exciting role within a busy and successful private enterprise. You have experience of designing and delivering high quality drama in youth settings and you love what you do. You have an entrepreneurial spark and are prepared to go the extra mile. You will be supported and mentored in your new role by drama specialist and founder of Love Drama Kirsten McCrossan.
• Design and deliver high quality drama workshops for children and young people aged 4-16.
• Liaise with assistants, clients and venues.
• Manage client records and communication.
• Manage fee collection and financial records.
• Manage and deliver marketing materials.
• Manage, design and implement marketing strategies.
Key skills and requirements
• Experienced and dedicated drama workshop director
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent organisational skills
• Understanding of business & marketing
• Experience of working with financial records
• Own PC/Laptop an advantage
• Driving licence & own car an advantage
• Registered as Self Employed with HMRC
• First Aid Trained (can be given)
• PVG Scheme Registered
• Applicants must be available: Tuesdays (3.20pm-5.30pm), Thursdays (3.25pm-4.45pm) & Fridays (4pm-8.30pm) during school term time.
• This position is for three afternoon/evenings per week; selected full weeks in school holidays, extra sessions as they arise & weekly administration hours.
• Director of Love Drama, Kirsten McCrossan
• Edinburgh & The Lothians
£180 (For aforementioned Tue, Thur & Fri sessions and associated admin/marketing) and up to £350+ (for extra sessions when needed) per week (paid on a freelance sessional basis)
Send CV, covering letter and TWO drama workshop plans; one suitable for ages 4-7 and the other suitable for either ages 8-11 or 12-16 to Kirsten McCrossan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midday on Monday December 15 2014. Successful candidates will be notified of invitation to attend an interview in Edinburgh.
Love Drama Links